Facilities Use Policy
Requests for use
Limits on use
Please consult the United Presbyterian Women's Association for funeral dinner arrangements. Contact information available through the secretary.
· Flowers: It is up to the bridal party to arrange for any flowers that are to be used. If flowers are to be delivered to the church, make arrangements so that someone will be here to receive them. If flowers are to be left for Sunday service, be sure to inform the office secretary so proper credit can be given. Live floral arrangements must then be removed by Tuesday.
· Aisle runner: If an aisle runner is to be used, it is your responsibility to see that it is removed immediately after the service.
· Candelabra: The church has two candelabras that hold seven candles each. You may use them, but you must purchase dripless candles to use in them from the church office. These are the ONLY candles that can be used in the Sanctuary. Expect fees for these candles to range between $50 and $100, which is based upon market price.
· Marking of pews: Masking tape or light gauge florist wire is the ONLY approved material for attaching ribbons, bows, or any other decorations.
· Rice: No rice, confetti, birdseed, etc. is to be thrown in the church! No rice or confetti is to be thrown outside the church on church property.
Birdseed can be thrown outside but sidewalks and stairs must be cleaned by the bridal party.
· Photography: No flash pictures will be taken during the service. They can be taken during the processional and recessional. Photographers are asked to check with the minister prior to the service.
· When making arrangements to set up your wedding, coordinate decorating, deliveries, etc. with regular church office hours. While we understand that your wedding is an important day, you need to understand that the church staff has many other duties that must be attended to and will not always be available during regular office hours.
1. Follow the rules.
2. Leave the kitchen as you found it. Our attendant will check.
3. Use things only for the designated purpose.
4. Clean everything before it's put away.
5. Put everything that has been used away.
6. Turn off everything, especially the oven and stove.
Children and Youth Groups:
1. Children must be supervised! Kids cannot be left alone in the kitchen.
2. The adult in charge is responsible for the kitchen's condition when you leave.
We would like to thank you for your help and cooperation in this matter. If we all pull together, it will help to make our kitchen a much nicer place.
$100 To be paid to minister: for counseling and ceremony
To be paid to the organist Fees set by Approved Organist (for rehearsal and ceremony)